Kansas Natural Heritage Calendar 2015 Drawing Rules
● A donation of $25 is requested for each calendar. All ages are eligible to provide a donation for a calendar, and all ages are eligible for entry in the shopping spree drawings. The number of drawing participants is limited to 5000. A donation for a calendar is not required to enter the drawing.
● To participate in the shopping spree drawings, register your calendar ticket number and contact information when you donate to the calendar, or register your calendar ticket number and contact information at the official calendar website: www.kaws.org/calendardrawing. You may also submit your calendar ticket number and contact information (name, address, phone number, email) by email to: email@example.com, or mail to: KAWS, Attn. Calendar Drawing, 1228 Westloop Place, PMB#234, Manhattan, KS 66502. If you do not wish to donate to the calendar but wish to enter the drawing,you may request a drawing entry number by sending your contact information (name, address, phone number, email) and request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Cash, checks and credit cards are accepted for your donations. Credit card donations for calendars can be completed at: www.kaws.org/calendardrawing.
● Winners need not be present to win. Winning numbers will be drawn using a computerized random number generating program. Each drawing entry has an equal chance to win a shopping spree.
● All winners will be posted every other week of the year on the official website: www.kaws.org/calendardrawing. Winners will be notified (by email or phone) with instructions as to how to claim your shopping spree prize. Shopping sprees should be claimed within 60 days of notification.
● A gift card in the amount of the shopping spree prize from the selected outdoor recreation supplier will be awarded to the winning numbers.Upon notification of winning a drawing, winners will be entitled to choose a shopping spree from one of nine outdoor recreation vendors:
● Twenty-four $500 shopping sprees will be awarded—one every other week of the year from August 2015 to July 2016. Two $1500 grand-prize shopping sprees will be awarded the week of Christmas 2015 and Independence Day 2016. Drawings begin the first week of August 2015 and commence the third week of July 2016.
● The Kansas Alliance for Wetlands and Streams (KAWS) is a 501.c.3 educational charity and your contribution may be deductible for income tax purposes. Please see your tax advisor for actual deductibility.